Gifting and Gift Cards
Gift Cards FAQ
How do I send a gift card?
- From the gift card product page, check the box 'i want to send this as a gift' and enter the recipient's name, email and custom message. You can schedule a delivery date/time, or it will send shortly after placing the order.
How do I use my gift card?
- Copy the code from your email and paste it into 'gift card and promotions' on the checkout screen.
How do I check my balance?
- You can check your balance from the email you received with your gift card code.
I deleted the email with the gift card code, what now?
- Contact us and we can resend it.
Can gift cards be used on everything?
- Gift cards are as good as cash, they can be used on products, shipping and taxes. They work with store promos and discounts, too. Unfortunately, you cannot use them to buy more gift cards, that's like wishing for more wishes.
Can I send gifts?
- Yes, just enter the recipient's name and address in the 'Shipping' field at checkout. Please be sure the address information is correct!
Can I include a gift note?
- Absolutely! We offer gift notes for various celebrations. Select the design and we'll hand write the names in cursive with colorful ink.
Do you offer something a bit more personal?
- We also offer customized gift notes, which can include a personal message. Please try to keep the text under 255 characters.
Do you offer gift wrapping services?
- Currently, we do not. However, most of our items are packaged to be cute and safe in their boxes or mailers.
Will the recipient see what I paid on the receipt?
- By default, the packing slips do not include prices or payment details.
Can I send gifts anonymously?
- If you're part of an online gift exchange, let us know in the 'order instructions' box and we will exclude your info from the packing slip. We recommend including a gift note, so your recipient isn't confused.
- Online pals? If you prefer, we can exclude your information, but we highly recommend (and insist) you provide your username/gamertag. After all, they entrusted you with their home address.
This should go without saying, but please make sure you have the recipient's permission to send them gifts!